Since you purchased your new vehicle, dirt, varnishes, and carbon deposits have been forming on the fuel injectors, valves, combustion chamber, throttle housing and the air induction intake. These build-ups can rob your vehicle of performance, and if left untreated, these buildups can lead to costly repairs.
Symptoms related to carbon build up are:
- engine pinging
- poor acceleration
- lack of power
- hard starting and stalling
- rough idle
- poor fuel economy
Our Fuel System Cleaning is a revolutionary new process that will clean your vehicle’s fuel system and remove harmful carbon deposits. Our system uses a detergent that soaks into the carbon and softens it, so while running through the process the deposits are passed through the exhaust. The solution will not damage your vehicle’s sophisticated engine components.
After our Fuel System Cleaning cleans your engine, you will notice improved performance, acceleration, and increased fuel economy.
The Automotive Maintenance and Repair Association recommends performing this service every 15,000 to 18,000 miles. Cleaning your vehicle’s fuel system is the best way to keep it driving as it should.
Let one of our ASE-certified technicians perform this service for you today.
Why Do We Need Fuel Injection Service?
From the first time your engine is started, dirt, carbon deposits and varnishes are formed in your vehicle’s fuel systems, on the intake valves, and in the combustion chamber areas. To prevent buildup in your fuel system, check your owner’s manual for recommended service intervals and have your fuel system cleaned by a professional service center. Here are some symptoms that are caused by carbon buildup:
- Engine pinging.
- Poor acceleration.
- Hesitation or lurching.
- Lack of or poor performance.
- Repeated stalling.
- Rough idle.
- Poor fuel mileage.
A fuel carbon cleaning system process will remove carbon deposits from your vehicle’s fuel system, injectors, intake valves, and combustion chamber. This cleaning process will not damage your vehicle’s fuel system or engine components. A typical fuel injection service will include the following procedures:
- Clean fuel injectors.
- Clean throttle body air intake.
- Inspect fuel lines and fuel rail.
- Pressure test fuel pump and system.
- Inspect pressure regulator, vacuum line, and all connections.
- Decarbonize intake manifold, intake, and exhaust valves.
- Decarbonize combustion chamber and pistons.
- Run an exhaust emissions test.
The benefits of Fuel-Injection Service
- Saves you money – improves fuel mileage and heads off costly repairs.
- Reduces the risk of breakdowns.
- Contributes to the overall performance of your vehicle.
- Reduces air pollution.
- Increases safety and dependability.
- Prevents you from voiding your warranty.